corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 R-reg VAUXHALL VECTRA RED ESTATE!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 R-reg VAUXHALL VECTRA RED ESTATE!
Steve X16XE

User status: Offline
13th Jan 09 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there! Forsale here is my mates Vauxhall Vectra Estate. He has owned this car for a year now and has been the most reliable and comfortable car he's ever had. It is suprisingly quick too for a 1.8.

He is selling this car due to a change in jobs which means i no longer need it as i will have a company vehicle. The car is very clean for its age dispite the odd scratch. The car had a full service 3 weeks ago using genuine Vauxhall parts including a new clutch and brake pads. The car also has a genuine Irmscher backbox in good condition (which is worth a fair amount on its own.) Calibra alloys and i was told by the previous owner that it has the SRI interior fitted. The engine shows no signs at all of wear, no smoking, blowing or tapping.

The car comes with a Sony CD/MP3 player and 12 months M.O.T and 6 months tax!!!

If it's a cheap worry free Estate your after, look no further!!

£800 ONO

[Edited on 13-01-2009 by Steve X16XE]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1998 R-reg VAUXHALL VECTRA RED ESTATE! 25 database queries in 0.0074310 seconds