corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CRX... bodykit + complete respray! £925ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CRX... bodykit + complete respray! £925ono
kz

User status: Offline
18th Jan 09 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CRX 16v / approx 140bhp / approx 0-60 = 7.8secs

H Reg (custom plate) / 97k miles / ins grp 12

BODYWORK

MS Design front bumper (custom)
MS Design rear bumper
MS Design sideskirts (custom)
Carzone spoiler
Custom bonnet vent
M5 style mirrors
Tinted windows
Custom lexus lights
Clear front indicators
Dual bulb sidelights
Complete respray in Subaru WR Blue

WHEELS + SUSPENSION

17" Wolfrace with low profile tyres
Lowered 50mm on apex springs

PERFORMANCE

Chrome ractive induction kit
4" slash cut exhaust

INTERIOR

Custom CRX-UK mats
Sparco gearknob

----------------------------------------

Right, my CRX. I bought this car in from a friend in 2004. He looked after it well and paid in excess of £1,500 for a complete strip down and respray. When the company took the door panels apart there was lots of rust and tiny dents all over the car, this was completely redone to an excellent quality, the car looked brand new after! Only thing he done wrong in my opinion was spraying the car some dodgy mouve colour, so when I got my hands on it, I got it resprayed in Subaru WR Blue.

I also added some more touches whilst I was at it such as meshing over the foglight holes, smoothing over the indicators (they're now in the front corner lights) and removing the rear wiper and jet hole.

There are loads of other little touches but you can ask me about them if you want...

I eventually stopped using the car as I got a great deal on a 206 GTi. Since then, the car has basically been stored in the garage forever since... I've had a lot of interest in the past but unfortunately most people have been time wasters!

Now the car has no TAX or MOT. Regarding the MOT, some guy was coming to look at the car, so I got it taken to the garage, MOT put on and then he never turned up! It failed the MOT first time, due to the rear brakes seizing up (because it was standing still for so long). As it hasn't moved since I would presume this would be the only thing it would probably fail on next time.

OTHER BAD POINTS

Electric sunroof is a bit of a b**ch to shut!
Some rust bubbles can be seen, but no bare rust
The car has been garaged for quite some time now! and last time I took it out the garage, the steering sounded rather squeaky, I'm thinking it might need some new fluids!
Needs a new battery...

PRICE

I bought the car originally for £2.5k, have spent about £1.5k on it since...

But I need rid so looking for just £925ono!

CONTACT

Please contact me at inthegarage@hotmail.com or PM me cheers.

MORE PICS

[Edited on 18-01-2009 by kz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » CRX... bodykit + complete respray! £925ono 25 database queries in 0.0067749 seconds