corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rusting Sills?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rusting Sills?
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
   25th Jan 09 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi ive got a 97 P corsa b sport and its rusting through on the sills i did even have the sill line or whatever you call it at the bottom resprayed but it came through again the guy did use some rust kiler stuff but im guessing its rusting from the inside out? therefore i suppose the only permanant solution would be to have new sills welded on? has anyone ever done this? if so what sort of price would i be looking at to buy new sills and have them welded on?
fazza

User status: Offline
25th Jan 09 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

may aswell get another car mate for the hassle and cost of it.

although if he had treated it properly and prepped/painted it properly then it shouldnt be coming through again within 3 months

New Poll