corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Slow project but getting their!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Slow project but getting their!
suchley

User status: Offline
25th Jan 09 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

]As you no this is a Corsa SPort 1.4 16v...Mine Started life out petty bad but im giving Winston a little kiss and a cuddle nw shoes and socks and he'll be fighting fit again,,Ran into a few problems at start but storted those and now a few mods are needed in order..Firstly i want the car to be how i like it not how you or Jim and his dog! im not narrowing my car into slutty groups like EURO/STREET/JAP/SLICK/ what ever other cantish names you wanna call them.. its how i want it to be!

Right..Things i want todo
New shoes..Hopefully White spokes!
Deck it.. coil's 60+mm drop
Colour code
System!

Right this is Winston to start off with!

My old RSi Mk1 Rep and mates Colt=MEH! is nippy tho 1. DOHC 16v
Trim desperately needs Anti greying!

Bit of Dubin and girlfriends sock and cheap trick does the job!

^^Cuzons Pum-stesta!!

Fited brand new Sony head unit..
Right them shoes needed changing soo i came across thes beuitis..195/45/15s White Slight dish spokes white powder coated!!

Fited them and not long after painted Cailpers Red to match side strips..

Soon once e-nough money Coil's
dwcars1.4

User status: Offline
25th Jan 09 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong section me thinks

New Poll