corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B Auruba Blue 1.2 3Dr Merit £400 SOLD!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Auruba Blue 1.2 3Dr Merit £400 SOLD!!!!
Tom G

User status: Offline
   27th Jan 09 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling my corsa B due top recently getting a new car.
It's a 1.2 3Dr Merit with Full service history (main dealership until 05') and all original booklets.

The cars done 103K and has 5 months Tax and 3 months MOT.

The car comes with the alloys in the pics which has two new front tyres on costing £100, also the car has been lowered on full KONI yellow adjustable suspension front and back which have only seen 15K!.

I've also recently had the alignment done for the car from when fitting the suspension. (all receipts viewable)

The car has slight damage to the passenger door and front wing from when someone reversed into me (as seen in pictures) but all panels still align, and also theres a electrical problem with the dash lights not working, the fog and indicator lights etc. still work but not the ones lighting up the dash.

The car is still very clean with no visible rust except the bubble on boot, and the no underside rust :thumbs

Im looking for £400 O.N.O
Feel free to u2u about any questions you have
I'm located in Crewe Cheshire.

NOW SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 29-01-2009 by Tom_Glover]

[Edited on 07-02-2009 by Tom_Glover]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B Auruba Blue 1.2 3Dr Merit £400 SOLD!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0179560 seconds