corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you save?

Poll: Do you save?
Yes every month 26 (34.21%)
Yes but not regularly 22 (28.95%)
Never 28 (36.84%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do you save?
corsa-sxi

User status: Offline
28th Jan 09 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
I do, I save 60% of what I earn a month (and I don't earn that much TBH) and it really annoys me TBH, I still live at home and although I have a few outgoings I don't seem to need to save. Unlike my friends who are with their GFs and have what they need but are skint.

I'm looking for the right balance

exactly,

i live at home, still single atm lol, car is all paid off, outgoings petrol/food/clothes, rarely go out, dont smoke...so i do have a bit of money left over, i think i can save an astra vxr a year and still earn under 20k

unlike my mates who live with their gfs and seem to always be skint and rather walk than pay a £1 parking fee at the car park
AndyKent

28th Jan 09 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same as others, live at home with no outgoings. I pretty much buy whatever I want - just don't go silly with it.

Usually end up saving about 50/60% of my salary.
Nath

28th Jan 09 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pablo
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
No.
u should be able to save loads lol

Spend what I earn mate

Although me and Lynds will be saving soon, joint savings account I think.
craig8
Premium Member

28th Jan 09 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whatevers left in the bank at the end of the month just gets added to the next months wages and then just buy whatever so no, not really

probably should seeing as i want a house and have a wedding to pay for

E36 328
Carl

28th Jan 09 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Half Pint
quote:
Originally posted by willay
quote:
Originally posted by corsa_tomtom
hell no, i still want to spend my money atm

i feel this, i feel that everyone wants to get a house too early and will never enjoy proper disposal income until they are very old.

Unless i do something amazing I feel this is the only time I have to be an idiot and spend my wages on whatever i like, enjoy it before it all gets serious with a house, a commited relationship, a baby and so on. fuck that.

I'll totally agree with you on this one.... i spent a shed load of cash partying over the past 11 years so saving up and buying a place is the only progression for me now.... plus i want my own pad to make some good movies

I'm in no rush to get a house, 100 quid a month at home and I get my washing and ironing done! I'd love one, but would hate scraping by month to month to have one.
mattk

28th Jan 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive managed to save a few k over the last few months, Im gonna wait a bit longer though, I reckon houses will come down a bit more yet

[Edited on 28-01-2009 by mattk]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Do you save? 24 database queries in 0.0097420 seconds