corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified 1.2 8v 1995 Corsa B Smoke Grey

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modified 1.2 8v 1995 Corsa B Smoke Grey
Corsa_Joel

User status: Offline
1st Feb 09 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,
Putting my car up for sale as im after a new car after owning my 1995 smoke grey 1.2 for 2 years, it's time for something with a bit more power now my insurance is slightly cheaper.

When I purchased the car it looked like this

Since this I have done a few modifications too it,

Lowered 60mm, spax suspension on the front, springs on the rear.
Smoked Angel Eye headlights
Debadged
Peco Backbox ( gives off a nice sound )
Fox Racing Multispoke Alloy wheels ( tyres are in good condition with plenty of tread, alloys are not in the worst condition but could do with a refurb. )
Smoked side repeaters
White GSI Dials
Windows tinted all round, front two are film and the drivers window is starting to peel at the top so could do with re-doing.
K&N Induction kit
ICE includes alpine head unit, 6x9's, subwoofer and amp which gives off plenty of bass.

Car mechanically has only let me down once, very soon after I purchased it the starter motor needed replacing, that has been replaced and I have also just fitted a new heavy duty battery. Car drives very well for a car of this age and is in very good condition.

I have also just had the car through a basic service which included replacing the filter, oil change and spark plugs changed.

Car has MOT until 11th April 2009 and Tax until end of April.

Ideal for a first car as the insurance and running costs are low, or ideal for an engine conversion.

Base price for forum rules is £950, but I am open to offers and after a reasonably quick sale as ive seen a new car I am seriously considering.

If you have anything worth part exchanging + cash your way? which I may consider ( 1.4 Sri/Sport, Corsa C etc ) feel free to ask

U2U me on here or text me on 07969624577 if you are interested.
The car is located in Dunstable, Bedfordshire just outside of Luton.

Cheers.

[Edited on 02-02-2009 by Fonz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Modified 1.2 8v 1995 Corsa B Smoke Grey 25 database queries in 0.3182921 seconds