corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Connecting to Net Via mobile

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Connecting to Net Via mobile
oceansoul

User status: Offline
12th Feb 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just connected my nokia e71 to me Laptop via the PC suite, and was having a play with it. I noticed i can connect to the net via my phone. Is this using my 3G unlimited data add on that i have? like for when i browse on my phone? I connected and it worked fine, loaded omegaowners.com fine....then it wouldnt load anything else.....the little icon in the status bar had changed form Local and internet to local only :S:S:S (vista btw)
LeeM

User status: Offline
12th Feb 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think your contract may exclude using as a modem. i know with my blackberry tarriff on vodafone i'd get charged for data used that way

New Poll