corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Shocks question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shocks question...
Plymouth_Corsa

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 03 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fitted my -60mm springs today to my corsa 1.0 b, and the car has not gone down much more then when i had my -40mm springs in. Its not that they have not settled as they are used springs, so its not that...

...what i think it is, is the shock, it just cannot take a drop so much, therfor will only lower the car by as much as it can type of thing...

Can anyone tell me if sri/sport/gsi shocks are shorter in height then those on a corsa b 1.0 12v? Thanks.
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I expect the shocks are of a different type yes. I would give them a chance to bed in though, get used to the weight of the car.

Dave

New Poll