corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering Wheel Boss

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering Wheel Boss
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 00:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a quick look in search but couldnt find anything that answered my question.

I need a steering wheel boss to fit my sparco wheel into my sport, the sport did have an airbag in before, but have removed it.

Thing is im not having much luck finding a boss kit for a corsa that used to have an airbag, can I get away with using a boss for a corsa without an airbag? And whats the difference between the 2 bosses? Is it a case of it being one wite that plugs into the airbag plug or something along those lines?

Any help appreciated
cheers

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can use a non airbag boss, I ordered an airbag one from Tweeks but when I got home and looked realised it was a non airbag.

Differences, the airbag ones use the black ring that sits behind the steering wheel (part of the airbag system, has part of the airbag and horn wiring in it.) With the non airbag boss you just take the black ring off and then replace it with your non airbag boss.

New Poll