corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » there are some right twits out there.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author there are some right twits out there.
oceansoul

User status: Offline
25th Feb 09 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres a blokey on the omegaowners forum that i go on, and he runs a car audio center. He posted that some one came into his shop in search for a head unit adaptor, as he had been sold a car with a "loose" head unit and it needed an adaptor.....this is from his website with the posting on...
Some Stereo`s Just Won`t Fit !

I Guarantee that everyday we will have a conversation that goes along the lines of, my stereo doesn`t fit properly, its loose, or I need a fascia adaptor. This is because many of the car manufacturers have made their dashboards in various shapes in the hope that you will buy their non standard shape stereo equipment. We carry a full range of fascia adaptors and generally claim that we can put a stereo in just about any car. However, the guy that bought this car was told by the salesman that the stereo had just been quickly slung in to sell it, and all he needed was a fascia adaptor. As you can see, there is no way that an adaptor will be found to put a Peugeot 106 dedicated fitment stereo into a Vauxhall Corsa. If you are gullible enough to beleive this from somebody trying to sell you a car, come and see me, I would love to sell you a car.

Now if only I could find that third wheel . . . . !

his musuem of "fuck ups" btw http://www.dndservices.co.uk/htmls/flash_htmls/blackmuseum.htm
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Feb 09 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1994 OEM headunits are so expensive as well
Nic Barnes

25th Feb 09 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aslong as it works it wouldnt bother me
tigra-tb

class
*JonnyG*

sampayne21

best radio fit ever
Jambo

25th Feb 09 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a weird customer phenomenon that the first person they speak to about a product, they trust. They then will not listen to ANYONE who says differently.

Morons.

P.S !

[Edited on 25-02-2009 by Jambo]
RCoughtrie

25th Feb 09 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin lol
ShEp

25th Feb 09 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone had wired in a Renault stereo to my dads old Astra mk3

It kept blowing fuses for the rear wiper and we couldn't figure out why,

I replaced the fuse with a bit of wire, turned the car on an waited for the smoke,

Whoever had fitted the stereo had cut into the car loom and the renault stereo loom went up in a puff of smoke

I ripped the headunit out of the dash, and pulled what was left of the wires out to find there was a OEM plug still there, plugged in an OEM stereo and it worked fine

Yes plenty of idiots out there....
deano87

25th Feb 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's odd.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » there are some right twits out there. 23 database queries in 0.0097661 seconds