corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » motivation in the gym and training etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author motivation in the gym and training etc
bigdan

User status: Offline
5th Mar 09 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i go to kickboxing tuesday and thursday and i just cant get motivated for it im meant to start mma training but i keep on putting it off by saying al start it next week

what can i do to get motivated
strick206

5th Mar 09 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My motivation came from finally realising i was a fat bastard and needed to get in shape, also booked a lads holiday so want to be in shape for that

Marc

5th Mar 09 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you go with a buddy?
DizzyRebel

5th Mar 09 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look at yourself in the mirror, realise no girl wants to date with that skinny flabby mess staring back at you. Understand you are a beta male, a worker bee.

You need to transform yourself into an alpha male, a hornet. alpha males get the women, they get everything they want because they just take it and mash any beta male or worker bee that dares stand in their way.

Type hornet in a bees nest in youtube and watch the video. it all makes sense then.

Nothing will come to you unless you go out and get it, if your not self motivated you will fail at life.
bigdan

5th Mar 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Do you go with a buddy?

nope im a lone ranger
smack

6th Mar 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sometimes i watch some fights before training if i have the time. Makes me a little more keen.
But tbh if your not motivated, you need to ask yourself are you in the right sport. If you do sparring or start sparring with that attidude you will find you wont last long in that sport.
you just got to get stuck in. As simple as that really.
corsa - gus

6th Mar 09 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rocky Soundtrack on in the car on the way to training, will get you fired reet up
Laney

6th Mar 09 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bigdan
i go to kickboxing tuesday and thursday and i just cant get motivated for it im meant to start mma training but i keep on putting it off by saying al start it next week

what can i do to get motivated

Sounds like you don't actually WANT to do it!

Find another way to up the fitness? Find another gym? Take a week off? Think about why you took it up in the first place and what you were hoping to achieve? Change your routine?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » motivation in the gym and training etc 24 database queries in 0.0091689 seconds