corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » *FAO All Merry Hill Cruisers*

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *FAO All Merry Hill Cruisers*
__RAVER__

User status: Offline
24th Apr 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive heard that loads of cruisers av bin talking to the feds and they might be opening up the industrial estate up again as they are getting bored of shutting of and looking out for everyone round merry hill. they say that theyll stay up the far end to stop entry and let us in and out the main entrance by the roundabout.
dunno when its gonna happen but it used to be a wicked night when it was open so fingers crossed~!

Jon
Chris@Speedfreex

24th Apr 03 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i doubt they will open up narrowboat way to be honest, sum1 will get killed down there if they do, its like a proper race track.

they shud do summat tho
__RAVER__

24th Apr 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what i thought cuz i saw quite a few accidents happen down there
Keeley

24th Apr 03 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah west mids organisers had the talk with coppers last mth but sum how i doubt narrowboat will be reopened as all the accidents have happened down there in the past also ppl who own units down there i dont think they want it 2 be opened
Chris@Speedfreex

24th Apr 03 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be honest fair play to em tho i wudnt want ppl sitting on my car park if u get wot i ean nothing against any1 but its true, constantly worried about there unit might get broken into, vandalised etc etc. not saying it happens but gotta think of it from there point of views

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » *FAO All Merry Hill Cruisers* 23 database queries in 0.0087008 seconds