corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Frost blue ls with post 97 bumpers,15" astra sport wheels etc 600ono t+t

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Frost blue ls with post 97 bumpers,15" astra sport wheels etc 600ono t+t
Rybo

User status: Offline
8th Mar 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spec is as follows...

1.2 8 valve (group 3 insurance),
totally standard engine and interior with the exception of a kenwood cd player,
it has been fitted with the post 97 (new shape) bumpers, grill and spoiler-these and the boot were painted less than 6 months ago),
clear side repeaters and lightly smoked rear lights,
its also fitted with remote central locking ( 2 months ago-2 original keys and 2 fobs)
it has 15 inch astra sport wheels-tyres have plenty of meat on them,
the car is mot'd till october and tax'd till the end of april-only needing one small plate underneath and new handbrake cables to pass.
its done 103k

this car is my girlfriends which ive spent a few quid on to get nice for her,it drives great and has never let us down-even on 4hr journeys,its just had an oil change and new alternator belt,the car is in great condition for its age and although its no rolls-royce has many miles left in her yet, open to sensible offers on the car but i wont budge much as its had a fair bit spent on paint/remote locking fitted etc,she wants a new shape clio so its gotta go,this colour isnt that common-especially with the facelift kit on it looking for £600 ono -interested throw me u2u or text/ring on 07875625505 thanks
Ryan

[Edited on 08-03-2009 by rybo8655]

[Edited on 09-03-2009 by rybo8655]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Frost blue ls with post 97 bumpers,15" astra sport wheels etc 600ono t+t 25 database queries in 0.0094240 seconds