corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden Blue 1.0L 12v - Interested in swapping for a 1.4/1.6 (£1000)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue 1.0L 12v - Interested in swapping for a 1.4/1.6 (£1000)
ozzy_corsa

User status: Offline
8th Mar 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking to sell my 1.0L 12v corsa, currently looking for a 1.4 or a 1.6 16v, wouldn't mind swaping but if not im looking for £900/£1000.
I'm the second owner of the car and absolutly love it but at the stage when i just want a bigger engine. Ive put so much effort into this car it has been well looked after and it is my pride and joy.

It's a 1999 T Reg
Colour coded bumpers
Power Steering
Central Locking
78,000 Miles
Full M.O.T

New Parts
Skimmed head
New Gaskets
New Cambelt

Modifications
15inch Softstars
De-badged
Badgless Grill
De-Wipered
Savage Backbox

Clean and tidy on the outside and in comes up great with a polish.
It's a great car to drive never had any problems with it, starts everytime. Great first car for anyone will hurt me to sell it but thats life lol.

I live in Wolverhampton, Feel free to u2u me or text me on: 07805930961
and will get back to you asap.

Here are some pictures

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arden Blue 1.0L 12v - Interested in swapping for a 1.4/1.6 (£1000) 25 database queries in 0.0097930 seconds