corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » VXR Rear Seats and Door Cards

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VXR Rear Seats and Door Cards
waj27

User status: Offline
9th Mar 09 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi every one i know these might not be good to any one but am puting them on here in case some one with a corsa D might be interested or if any one knows some one with a corsa D who might be interested also if some one is signed up to corsa d uk if they would be so kind to put a link up for me i will be most great full. any way i dont have pictures of them yet but they are in mint conditions and i am open to offer so bring them on plus am not 100% sure but i think the rear seats might fit a corsa c with a little bit of work the width of a corsa d and a corsa c is not much differrent.
XSIHardy

9th Mar 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no fronts ?
waj27

9th Mar 09 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry going in my car.
XSIHardy

9th Mar 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » VXR Rear Seats and Door Cards 25 database queries in 0.0093250 seconds