corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Vauxhall Vectra

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 Vauxhall Vectra
Adam B

User status: Offline
10th Mar 09 at 05:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi My friend has asked me to advertise his car for sale, Its a Vauxhall Vectra 2003 on a '03' plate, Its a 1.8LS 5 speed manual gearbox, its navy blue and very clean, I think its got alloys but not 100% sure ill try and get pics later on and find out more I think he wants around £2000 ono for it, Any questions ill try my best to answer, Thanks.

Update*

Found out more about the car its for MOT and Tax until End of July 2009, Its got electric mirrors, power assisted steering, front electric windows and windy ones for the rear, its recently had a full service, it starts first time without any trouble, always been reliable as we work nights so always starts on cold nights and mornings, nice and has loads of space in front and rear, decent size boot, standard sound system which doesn't actually sound that bad, Any thing else you would like to know please let me know, Thanks.

[Edited on 11-03-2009 by Adam B]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 Vauxhall Vectra 25 database queries in 0.4986460 seconds