corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Lightning Vauxhall Astra Convertible Turbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Silver Lightning Vauxhall Astra Convertible Turbo
Astra Sport

User status: Offline
11th Mar 09 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(I'm advertising for a friend)

For Sale
Vauxhall Astra Coupe Convertible - 2.0 Turbo
Silver Lightning with Blue Hood

I am advertising this Astra on behalf of my Father. We bought this 2 years ago as an early retirement present for him. After 2 years and in preparation for his 65th Birthday he has decided that he needs an elevated seating position, more practicality in his life but without losing the creature comforts and performance and so he has just bought a Meriva VXR!
This vehicle was originally owned by a Vauxhall Garage. It was driven by their Sales Manager. Due to this there were a number of Option Boxes ticked – Including
Full Cream Leather
Heated Seats - Variable
Blue Hood
Satellite Navigation
Colour Screen
Rear Head Rest Covers

We have also added the following since he has had the car:
GM Accessory Rear Parking Sensors (Still need to be painted)
Genuine 888 Stainless Steel Exhaust Back box
Genuine Irmscher Grille
Genuine Irmscher Door Pins
Vauxhall Velour Mats (Still have the standard Turbo ones as well)

The car has been nearly faultless in the 2 years my Father has had it, there was 1 minor problem with a very small oil leak from the Turbo (This is a common known issue on the Z20LET) and so I bought a Brand New VXR Turbo as an upgraded replacement. This was only fitted just before Christmas!

My Father is currently the 3rd Registered Keeper and has maintained the Full Service History. :
Registered - 28/11/2003
1st Service - 20/10/2004 – 9,681 miles
2nd Service - 31/10/2005 – 19,813 miles
3rd Service - 21/11/2006 – 30,616 miles
MOT - 27/11/2007 – 37,073 miles
4th Service - 27/11/2007 – 37,073 miles
MOT - 24/11/2008 – 41,866 miles
5th Service - 24/11/2008 – 41,866 miles

The Road Tax expires on 11/2009
The MOT expires on 11/2009
The next service is 6th which is due on 24/11/2009 or 61,866 miles
Current Mileage is 43,390 mileage

The vehicle is HPI Clear

As you can see from the images, this is a very clean car and has been very well looked after. It is always garaged and rarely sees any rain!
The sale also includes the standard Astra Grille and the original Sales Brochure.
Bad Points - There are a couple of minor scratches on the bodywork, a couple of the wheels could do with refurbishing as occasionally my Mother drove the car and there is a very small amount of wear on the drivers bolster

£5,995 ono

paulmichaelpainter@hotmail.com

07903 771877

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Silver Lightning Vauxhall Astra Convertible Turbo 25 database queries in 0.0108061 seconds