corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Brutally honest advert

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brutally honest advert
Kevxx

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 09 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280324899952#description

fucking class
nathy_87

23rd Mar 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neo

23rd Mar 09 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm actually crying

quote:

What about the spare?

* That’s one of those space saver things, I don’t think it has ever been out of the boot to be honest. I would rather stick the car on the back of a low loader and pay £120 to get towed off the motorway than drive around with 3 Alloys and one other wheel that looks like it belongs on a scooter anyway. Plus if you have one on your car you can only drive at 50mph, who does 50mph on a Motorway? Old people, that’s who, pensioners that drive while wearing hats. So if you know any hat wearing pensioners that still have a driving license then you could probably flog the spare wheel to them. Tell them its “low profile” or something, they’re not going to know the difference anyway.

Matt L

23rd Mar 09 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thast quality.
C2RL R

23rd Mar 09 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like that
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Mar 09 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What colour is the car?

Well, a quick look at the photos in this listing will show you that it is a rather attractive shade of red. When it has been cleaned it will be a real “babe magnet”, you’ll probably see that women suddenly start to notice you and find you more attractive.

FLOL
FAZ
Premium Member

23rd Mar 09 at 15:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just sounds and is wrote by clarkson doing a TG challende
Richie B

23rd Mar 09 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

C2RL R

23rd Mar 09 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's nice to read an ebay advert that is written by someone of a fairly high intelligence. normally we get linked to ad's written by fucking retards.
Jenko_Sport

23rd Mar 09 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the plus side this does mean that the car makes a rather excellent noise when travelling at speed, however at low speeds it does sound like an asthmatic camel carrying a bin bag full of spanners.

I lol'd
dannymccann

23rd Mar 09 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ Me too

Class advert though, as C2RL said its nice to laugh at something that is relatively intelligent instead of the usual drivel you find on ebay put together by the new breed of chavs
Boycey

23rd Mar 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That is genius!!!!
Graham88

23rd Mar 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roffo

23rd Mar 09 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you read the questions from others!!

Q: Madam, I am very tempted by this bargain but I am concerned that the colour is a little aggressive. Would you have a similar model in a more tranquil colour, perhaps like the sky blue that Manchester City wear?

A: Miss, Red is a much more vibrant and successful colour than blue, and as mentioned in another reply red cars are significantly faster than other colours. You really don't want anything in Man City colours, imagine paying for something then putting it in sky blue and finding out it doesn't work, Robinho comes to mind :-)
swill_omnibus

23rd Mar 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And this one:-

Q: Dear sir, I APOLOGIES FOR THIS APPROACH TO YOU. THIS IS SURELY AN UNUSUAL APPROACH TO STARTING A RELATIONSHIP. Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I beleive you are a reputable and trustworthy person I can do business with, as a matter of trust, I must not hesitate to confide in you for this sincere business. I am the only child of Dr. & Mrs. Jean Mabuto. My father was a wealthy Cocoa Merchant based in Lagos. My father was poisoned to death by business rivals in November 2003. Before he died, he secretly told me at his bedside that he has the sum of $15.5 Million. I am honourably seeking your assistance to serve as the guardian of this fund. I am offering you a goodly percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort after the successful completion of the transaction. To commence, I will need you to send me your telephone and bank details for further communication. Wishing you a blessed day, Taylor Mabuto 23-Mar-09
A: Taylor, I will happily send you my bank details, however to ensure you are genuine could you please forward me your bank details first so i can make a small test financial transaction to your account. If you could let me know your National Insurance number, full postal address and date of birth as well then I am sure we will enjoy a long and successful relationship. If you accept these terms than signify this by placing a bid on the Rover for £1000, that way i will know you are genuine. Best Regards A Gullible-Punter

*JonnyG*

23rd Mar 09 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome advert, was worth the read.
Roffo

23rd Mar 09 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by *JonnyG*
Awesome advert, was worth the read.

tbh i want to buy that rover now.
all adverts should be like this.
Leighton

23rd Mar 09 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMFAO That is a beast its worth £50 just for the laugh that you would have picking it up
Gareth F

23rd Mar 09 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love it! excellent advert
AndyKent

23rd Mar 09 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FLOL

Do you have happy memories of the car?
Yes, I have some very happy memories, I once backed in to my boss’s car in the company car park and while there was no damage to the well built British Rover his low quality piece of French tat looked like it had been driven into a wall. Happy days indeed.
Shell
Premium Member

23rd Mar 09 at 21:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So did women find you more attractive when you were driving this car?

Ok, you caught me out again there, that isn’t strictly true either, most of the women I met tended to think I looked a bit like a horse. Unfortunately while I may resemble a horse in appearance that is where the similarity ends.

That made me laugh something terrible
Adam-D

23rd Mar 09 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fonz
Premium Member

23rd Mar 09 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like that alot!!!
ste_p23

24th Mar 09 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Best advert ive seen in a long time
Sam
Premium Member

24th Mar 09 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Brutally honest advert 23 database queries in 0.1062491 seconds