corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » For any baseball fans here ( I know there's not many)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For any baseball fans here ( I know there's not many)
Tiger

User status: Offline
25th Mar 09 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Welcome Fellow-Baseball Nuts....... God I'm going to miss saying that.

I'm sure most of you have heard the rumours. Five TV have ended their association with our beloved sport, or at least they have not committed to another season of Baseball on 5 every Wednesday and Sunday night. The rumours have been many and mixed, and I'm sorry that I'm not in a position to fully clarify the situation for you. What I can tell you is that if this is the end, it has been one hell of a ride. Understandably many of our hardcore viewers are pretty pissed off with Five, but rememeber they have made a 12-year committent and for that alone we should all be very grateful.

So what's next? Well first and foremost the movers and the shakers in UK Baseball are still committed to finding a home for Baseball on UK television. There is no guarantee as to when or even if that will happen, but we are committed to keeping the Baseball family intact. To that end we are continuing the Fantasy League this season regardless of whether my Baseball TV career has legs. So get your Fantasy Caps on tilt because it's time to play ball!

For all the details go www.fantasybaseballuk.com and sign up now.

Baseball - it's a Hardcore thing!!

Jonny Gould

--DAN--

25th Mar 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rounders ftw
Nath

25th Mar 09 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gay, I used to watch the odd game on a Sunday and Wednesday night.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » For any baseball fans here ( I know there's not many) 24 database queries in 0.0092599 seconds