corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Media Player on Samsung Tocco

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Media Player on Samsung Tocco
mwg

User status: Offline
27th Mar 09 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my 4GB micro SD card for my Tocco last night. Had a play around putting music onto it from my iTunes but it doesn't seem to work too well. The music goes on the card fine and the phone can see and play it but theres no organisation to it at all.

If I go to genre, artist or album they are just lumped together in one huge list under a file called unknown

Is there an easy way to make it organised or is it a lost cause and I need to buy an ipod
MarkM

User status: Offline
27th Mar 09 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not music file related...

But I arranged all my pictures into files on my SD card using my netbook and little adapter thing.. Then I put the SD card into my Tocco and voila...all the pictures were arranged in folders exactly like on my computer. Try that?

New Poll