corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra VXR lovers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra VXR lovers
jr

User status: Offline
29th Mar 09 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Fad

I do get what Nic is saying as Vauxhalls of past have always lacked driving dynamics and IMO they have only recently been playing catch up against the oposition.

[Edited on 28-03-2009 by Fad]

Chevette HSR
Chevette HS
Firenza
Manta 400
Mk1 astra GTE
MK2 astra GTE

vauxhall didnt find suspension in 1999 along with the launch of evo magazine, they actually have a history of very good cars, just went of the boil, much like ford

[Edited on 29-03-2009 by jr]
Pop

User status: Offline
29th Mar 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having driven a few Astra VXR's I'd say my only complaint would be the seat height.

At 6'3" I'm nearly touching the roof in the lowest position, they only way to get over it is to lean the seat back. This isn't really that great as I prefer to be sat almost upright.

The problem with the height thing also means the rear view mirror blocks your vision a lot. You get used to it though.

Apart from that it's a great car.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra VXR lovers 23 database queries in 0.0114610 seconds