corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lockwood Dials

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lockwood Dials
Ash_EP3

User status: Offline
28th Mar 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there a guide on how to fit them (I'm pretty sure they'll come with instructions)?

Should be looking to buy some within the next 2-3 weeks
Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Mar 09 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not hard at all, dont have any pics from when i did mine. They come with some instructions IIRC.

The clocks some how come apart - just be careful when taking them apart not to crack the front clear bit - from memory its brittle and easy to do when trying to get it open.

The temp and fuel needles will lift off. They are the easy ones to replace.

The rev counter/speedo are the tricky ones, be careful with the neddles and dont knock them off or prise them up/around too much.

The dials should slide over the needles though, just take your time and have patients

Seems obvious but just incase you hadnt thought about it.
If youre going to colour the needles in do it before putting the new dials on (obviously if painted, then let paint dry)
Swear i had better pics of my dials somewhere Ah well.

I did mine black needles on white dials. I just used a permanent marker to colour the needles in

That might be of some help, if not, ah well, my download has finished now so it amused me for 10 mintues

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Mar 09 at 10:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, just thought, lookiong at that first picture there might be some peg things pinning it down.

I really cant remember i did them the day before Trax 2007 Ages ago.

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Ash_EP3

29th Mar 09 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, thanks for your help mate I will be ordering them in a couple of weeks

New Poll