corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 16v 1998 86k

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.6 16v 1998 86k
RioVerde

User status: Offline
1st Apr 09 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my corsa, have recently bought a house and now have a dog so the corsa is unpractical, so now have an astra estate .
The car has most history and loads of receipts from work done and parts bought, most of the work has been carried out by a mate (vauxhall mechanic) so not all of the book is stamped but is filled in when they have been carried out and have the receipts for the parts. Cambelt was done at 50k and water pump at around 70k. I have had the oil changed every 5k since owning the vehicle from 50k (2006).
Recently had the tracking done and a new osf tyre, all the other tyres have plenty of life left in them (uniroyal rainsport) grips really well even in really wet conditions.
Modifications:
Tinted rear windows
15" Corsa C sxi wheels sprayed in a one off colour (nsf is scuffed slightly) even have a spare with a new tyre on
195/45 vr15 uniroyal rainsport tyres (think spare has a 195/50 15 tyre on (cheap make)
Full 40mm jamex suspension kit (shocks and springs)
Remus stainless centre pipe with no silencer
Drilled out airbox (throaty sound)
Depo smoked headlamps
ultra smoked rear lamps
smoked side repeaters
Tigra B sport badges
Vauxhall mudflaps and mats
Badboy bonnet with extended lip
Euro badgeless Grille

ICE:
Sony xplod Head unit
Fli front door speakers
Fli 6x9's in parcel shelf
Vibe 400 watt amp
JBL 12" subwoofer

The bad points
NSF wheel has been curbed but nothing major could be repaired I have the rest of the paint they were sprayed in
Slight scuff on osf bumper corner
Slight scuff on osr quarter (may come out with t cut not had time to do)
Rattle on exhaust backbox (had a cheap one fitted when the magnex backbox got stolen)
nsr mudflap vauxhall badge missing
2 small rust spots on tailgate
Apart from that this is a very tidy car for the year and has been very well looked after. Starts first time everytime and has never let me down,still pulls really well in all gears. Also forgot to mention have recently had the rear brakes done (shoes, cylinders and handbrake cables)

[img][/img]

[img]http://
[/img]

[img]http://[/img]

[img]http://[/img]

Taxed until end of may 09 mot'd until june 09
Looking for £1300 ono Car is located in Ambergate Derbyshire Ring or text 07846099617

[Edited on 01-04-2009 by RioVerde]

[Edited on 01-04-2009 by RioVerde]

Car is now sold to Shaun 16v, hopefully he will look after her as well as I have ! thanks for all your interest , been a fantastic car been everywhere in it,sad to see it go
Top man Shaun

[Edited on 05-04-2009 by RioVerde]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.6 16v 1998 86k 25 database queries in 0.0084610 seconds