corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » all you conversion gurus

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author all you conversion gurus
Tomm R

User status: Offline
1st Apr 09 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey there.

i need some major help here so anyone ho knows their stuff! This is the place for you!

Are you stitting cozy? Thisis rather long!

Well i own a imported SW20 MR2 after slling my R32 skyline because it cost me so much! Now i am really racking the miles up on my SW20 which dont really want to do s i have decided to put in in a arage for a year,rbo it ad have it painte. Last night on the way home i see a bang on corsa in a dealers which would do for a good 12 months, jumped out had a wee look around decided it wasnt for me.

Then i had the urge to go back today to have another look and upon closer inspection i discovered it was a desil! AHHHHH

Note offer is to good to pass up, insurance is silly cheap, the car is silly cheap also!

Now my only niggle is i cannot stand DERV's AT ALL!

My plans have always been to XE the wee motor but now i have discovered it is DERV what else will i need to cange? Just tank, pump, fuel lines ect?

can any one mak this any clearer please

Thaks a lot, Tomm
scottyp1989

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 09 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate basically mounts could be in a diff place being a derv but sure some one else will shed more light on that

New Poll