corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rider of the year?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rider of the year?
Mobby

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 09 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Tbh, if you was sat at some light and someone rode past you doing that I doubt you would sit there and say 'wow, that guy has skill'

Not if he got close to my car, id call him a twat.
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Apr 09 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly
Daimo B

2nd Apr 09 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Tbh, if you was sat at some light and someone rode past you doing that I doubt you would sit there and say 'wow, that guy has skill'

Nope, your right, u'd be sitting there going "vvanker"

meanwhile, he bombs off through the traffic and makes it home over an hour before you do, with vastly more adrenaline, and a much more fun time.

Hows that traffic jam

(*note: only applies IF he actually makes it home each day ha ha).

He's jsut very rear brake heavy. Tilt the bike and stamp the rear brake hard and it'll pull round to the side. Its quite controllable if you catch the initial drift.

What makes me though is the massive juddering he's getting under front braking.. I only get that bad if i've got in WELL too hot
DannyB
Premium Member

2nd Apr 09 at 14:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair comment, he WOULD get home before me but atleast I'd have more chance of being alive at the end of the day. Riding the way he did, in the enviroment he was in was imo a tad stupid. The road looks bad enough without some biker tearing it round, endangering himself and other people. I actually thought the raod looked pretty damp too, might just be me though.
Kano

2nd Apr 09 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:

Nope, your right, u'd be sitting there going "vvanker"

meanwhile, he bombs off through the traffic and makes it home over an hour before you do, with vastly more adrenaline, and a much more fun time.

Hows that traffic jam

(*note: only applies IF he actually makes it home each day ha ha).

He's jsut very rear brake heavy. Tilt the bike and stamp the rear brake hard and it'll pull round to the side. Its quite controllable if you catch the initial drift.

What makes me though is the massive juddering he's getting under front braking.. I only get that bad if i've got in WELL too hot

I thought that was wheel judder because of him engine braking...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rider of the year? 23 database queries in 0.0123138 seconds