corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Citroen Saxo VTR with personal Reg. S4X VT

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Citroen Saxo VTR with personal Reg. S4X VT
Swimace

User status: Offline
   8th Apr 09 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sad to see her go, but my beloved Saxo is up on ebay as I have moved to London. This is a beautiful example of a loved car with the best Personalised plate on the market!

http://tinyurl.com/saxovtr

This is an auction for my Saxo 1.6 VTR which is in excellent condition. This is your opportunity to buy a beautiful car with an amazing personalised numberplate.

I have to say this is a reluctant sale forced by circumstance. And can guarantee - the first to see it will take it from me, because this model is not just in-demand but has also been enhanced.

This much-admired Citroen Saxo is ready to drive away to a good home this bank holiday weekend...

Please click on any of the images to zoom in on the picture.

Manufacturer: Citroen
Model: Saxo
Colour: Black
Type: VTR (1.6i 8v)
Mileage: 64888
Year: 2000 ("X" Reg MK 2 model - modern body shape)
MOT until May 2009
Fully Taxed till the end of April 2009 - It's good to be driven away now!
Bodywork: Standard, very good condition for its year no rust etc.
Interior Standard Saxo VTR interior: Mint Condition and always kept very clean.

Firstly:

“Why such a low-cost investment?”

There is a small dent and a very small chip on the passengers side at the top of the wing when someone knocked the wing mirror off the car when it was parked outside my house, however this barely noticeable, see in the picture. I since replaced the wing mirror with a brand new unit.

There is a very small chip in the windscreen, nothing that cannot be repaired by one of the mobile "chips away" windscreen companies or the service offered by the RAC and a light score on the inside of the drivers side window which was there when purchased.

I have given a full overview of the history to give you a full description of the car, however these are the ONLY factors and are very minor.

Now:

“Stand-out-from-the-crowd value”

The car has new tyres, a new exhaust, a new catalytic convertor (these were all put on last year for the MOT and since then the car has done less than 1000 miles and garaged when not used.)

On top of this, the car has an acclaimed CAT1 Toad alarm system and immobiliser that was professionally installed, I added since owning the car and have the certificate of installation by a certified fitter, this gives the car an insurance discount.

The Saxo VTR is a beautiful car before this I owned a Corsa 1.4 ls which I loved but have to say I enjoyed this more.

http://tinyurl.com/saxovtr

Drive it home this weekend!

[Edited on 08-04-2009 by Swimace]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Citroen Saxo VTR with personal Reg. S4X VT 25 database queries in 0.0071099 seconds