corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cover letter.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cover letter.
*JonnyG*

User status: Offline
14th Apr 09 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, need a bit of help with applying for a job, Its a valet with rightcar, not the best job in the world, no but its a start.

The problem i have, is i've never wrote a cover letter, or understand how to write or what to say on one.

So, if any one could give me any examples or point me where to go, i will be very grateful.
Jonny P

14th Apr 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ill copy and paste my covering letter below mate. This is just for a job when you send your CV with the letter...

Mr. NAME
6 ANY Avenue,
ANY VILLAGE,
ANY TOWN,
ANY CITY.
P05 1DE
Home and Mobile Number

DATE 2009

Dear Sirs,

RE: VACANCY NAME AS STATED BY THE COMPANY

EXAMPLE - RE: Electrical Engineer

Please find enclosed my CV for the above vacancy.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Mr. NAME

[Edited on 14-04-2009 by Jonny P]
Ian
Site Administrator

14th Apr 09 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if you need it but some jobs require you to reply to the person specification in your cover letter as CV is a bit vague. Might not be applicable in this case but don't just hand in a quick cover like that if you might need more.
*JonnyG*

15th Apr 09 at 00:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Experience preferred but not essential, to work part-time Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 12.30pm plus overtime when required. Please apply in writing with CV to: [address]

Am guessing that means a cover letter?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Cover letter. 23 database queries in 0.0098529 seconds