corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Boy dies in car chase

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boy dies in car chase
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Apr 09 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw the pics in the Sun. ( I typed Son by mistake then )

Looked horrific, must have been tonking it.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Haimsey
Premium Member

17th Apr 09 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sun pics

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
stubs

17th Apr 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Welcome to Hyde"
harrisp

17th Apr 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea but he didn't mow down my family etc if he had done then it would be a different story but its not.
Maybe he was a waste of space but his parents dont deserve to lose their son and he doesn't deserve to be dead..

Why are his parents to blame, you just assume they are, I know people who come from middle class families with good upbringings and (even one person from a christian family that gets arrested on a regular basis) and are smack heads, drug dealers etc etc.

I just think people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and say he deserves to be dead, no he doesn't, a prison sentence yes. (Leave the "is prison time hard enough" discussion for another day)
stubs

17th Apr 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
Yea but he didn't mow down my family etc if he had done then it would be a different story but its not.

In what way would it be a different story? You mean you would have a different view on the lad? Maybe think he deserves to be dead rather than your family member?

OK, so with that now in mind... in this different story, how has Rambo's actions changed to affect this alternative outcome?

And I have no argument about race/parents being to blame etc... I agree with you about that aspect, just think he was served a bit of justice... not taking away his family's loss, but I think they'd also rather have it this way if the other option was him alive and someone else's 16yr old son dead.
ClaireF

17th Apr 09 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well at least he wont be able to steal another car again. Even if he didnt crash and was caught the coppers would only let him off again.

[Edited on 17-04-2009 by ClaireF]
Daimo B

17th Apr 09 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Maybe he was a waste of space but his parents dont deserve to lose their son and he doesn't deserve to be dead..

Why are his parents to blame, you just assume they are, I know people who come from middle class families with good upbringings and (even one person from a christian family that gets arrested on a regular basis) and are smack heads, drug dealers etc etc.

I just think people are quick to jump on the bandwagon and say he deserves to be dead, no he doesn't, a prison sentence yes. (Leave the "is prison time hard enough" discussion for another day)

Your right, but then everything in this post is "an assumption"

Why doesn't he deserve it? He killed himself.... He thought he was the man, he was racing another car (remember he's 16!!!!!), he tried to flee the police, he was arrested the day before for theft of another car (im sure he thought really hard about the car he stole)...

RE parents, well if he's been brought up with a better stricter up-bringing, he wouldn't have even dared do it.

Kids today think they are so hard done by, but really, my generation had it far harder, the generation before me had it harder, and so on and so on.

No sympathy, no bandwagon needed. Its another waste of space gone, I don't know the parents, so frankly I couldn't give a monkies and I can be an asshole and sit here and p1ss myself laughing at the whole thing.

So i will

and to the wippersnapper who's now fetching that pole out of his head in "hell" (or whatever ).

Don't worry, i could lay into him far more, im being reserved
stubs

17th Apr 09 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
I can be an asshole and sit here and p1ss myself laughing at the whole thing.

2nd that... and I guess that's because it wasn't us who stole daddy's car last night. Instead, I enjoyed a few pints with my dad down the quiz night. That's the wonderful thing about choice
ClaireF

17th Apr 09 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt dare nick a car i would feel to guilty
Haimsey
Premium Member

17th Apr 09 at 16:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But what honestly is the point in TWOC'ing your own parents car

Marcy Marc

Munchie

17th Apr 09 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The REAL Rambo would of walked away from that
stubs

17th Apr 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
[ and to the wippersnapper who's now fetching that pole out of his head in "hell" (or whatever ).

Nope, nope... new evidence would suggest that he's not in hell... look see, he wears a cross...

stubs

17th Apr 09 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear... I'm afraid I change my view on the family after reading their statements. It seems they're all dumb fucks with blatent disregard for the rules that govern our country

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1109034_father_grieves_for_crash_death_son

quote:

Mr Marinkovic said: ""They had no reason to chase him at such speeds.

"He hadn't robbed anyone or stolen anything. He wasn't involved in an accident. He just borrowed my car. I wasn't here and didn't know but it wasn't reported stolen.

"He is my son. I wouldn't consider it stolen. It is fully taxed and insured.

No reason to chase him at such speeds? - He was leading the chase.. he determined the speed himself. He was trying to evade capture as he understood he was in shit.

Didn't steal the car from you? Borrowed it without you knowing, without being (himself) able to lawfully drive the car (or any car for that matter).. I'd say that would account for theft... else you yourself would be facing charges for allowing the use of the car?

Fully taxed and insured? - Yes.. but not for him to drive it. The car won't be insured for this accident, unless it is classed as stolen by your son... in which case, your point about him not stealing it is invalid?

quote:

Papo Osmanovic, Rambo's brother, 18, said: "

"If they had stopped the chase, he would be alive today with us here. He wouldn't have put his foot down, he'd have slowed down and come home.

"If they wanted to arrest him, they could have just come and knocked on the door in the morning.

"He had applied for a provisional licence, but shouldn't have been driving and has been stopped once before.

Hey you hear that coppers?.. You're doing it all wrong. Papo has a materplan here... you needn't bother wasting your efforts chasing car thief's (or anyone for that matter)... just go and knock on their door in the morning instead. Suppose telepathy is part of the job requirements these days then?

He applied for a provisional licence? Whoop-d-doo.. try again next year cocka.. Whoops! no sorry, too late.

I feel sick that such retards walk this earth amongst us.
Haimsey
Premium Member

17th Apr 09 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome, so long as the car is fully taxed and insured, anyone under the legal age to drive can drive it even though they dont have a license Cracking stuff

Marcy Marc

Daimo B

17th Apr 09 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Real life situation where Cartman from Southparks, piss taking is desperatly needed
Daimo B

17th Apr 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awwww you can't comment on the story.

boooooooooooo
stubs

17th Apr 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally, I now feel sorry for the officer involved in the chase, as I read he's been relieved from drving duties whilst a full investigation is carried out. I bet he's shitting bricks. Shame when you think he was doing his job and duty to try and protect the public from this prick.
bubble

17th Apr 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

imo-he deserved it. he stole a car and he paid the ultimate price.

shame for the family yes, but karma. what goes around comes around.
CorsAsh

17th Apr 09 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Natural selection at work again
sand-eel

17th Apr 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who says he would have survived with a seatbelt on anyway.
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Apr 09 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt L
I imagine he's kicking himself
He probably did while in flight after leaving the vehicle.

And his fathers comments are laughable.
M2RTY

17th Apr 09 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he got the charles darwin award
All Torque

17th Apr 09 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The application line for MENSA is now shorter
richc

17th Apr 09 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
As much of an Idiot he was his parents have still lost their child, a family has basically been destroyed and all you lot can do is say thats what he deserves.

So hes foreign and got a different name to his dad makes him a bad person

Ive got a different name to my dad but I haven't stolen any cars.

You havent?

On a serious note, He obviously knew what he was doing. He couldnt be that thick because he could drive it at high speed (well to a degree ). He was just a durka gangster who had no respect for the english law! Ie as in got done for it the night before and then did it again! I dont know who some people dare

[Edited on 17-04-2009 by richc]

[Edited on 17-04-2009 by richc]
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Apr 09 at 23:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dying is harsh and it's a shame he's wasted all those Police resources and bent the road sign but I've never taken a car without consent and I'm alive.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Boy dies in car chase 24 database queries in 0.2578151 seconds