corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi with bodykit silver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi with bodykit silver
corsavan 16v

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello all up for sale is my corsa gsi with body kit. the car it self is a good runner i bought it as had a gsi and wanted a another to play with but mine was nicked on thursday evening and have no need for this one now its got no tax n mot but have had it in for pre mot and its only failed on
windscreen
shock
tyre
front pads
no welding and have sheet to prove
the back seats are removed but still there if wanted 4 seater its got very clean engine and bay with induction kit starts on the button.
front seats are bucket its been lowerd and has after market wheels and a straight threw exhaust smoothed boot and delocked
dont no how to put pic on here but if you send email address or mob number can send that way
looking for £550 base price would be prepared to strip if enough people interested cheers martin

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi with bodykit silver 25 database queries in 0.0090351 seconds