corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Very Clean Cavalier Gsi for sale...with pics..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Very Clean Cavalier Gsi for sale...with pics..
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
21st Apr 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok here goes.
This is a much regratable sale but due to a new addition in the family i need to get a hatchback.

The car is a 1990 Cavalier Gsi on an H plate.These cars in this condition are getting very hard to find nowadays.It is also the best colour for a Gsi,none other than Diamond Black.
Overall it is a very clean car.The rear arches have been replaced at some point and it may well have had a respray at the same time as the paint all matches.Has the usual stone-chips on the front but nothing to worry about,im just being picky.

I bought the car last year with a porous head,so it was replaced with a good cylinder head and it has been fine ever since.The timing belt was also changed at the same time along with new gaskets etc.
The car runs like a swiss watch,dosnt use a drop of oil or water.The mileage on the engine is 130k.

It has tax till end 05/09 and mot till 12/09.

For its MOT its had 2 brand new sills,the rear chassis legs have been cutout and sorted,and some of the floor has been cutout and re-plated.
After all of the above was done it was stone-chipped to protect it.This car wont need welded for a long time.

The car has had a few subtle mods added to it to make it look that wee bit more desirable.Nothing in your face or halfords-style.

These mods are.....
Lowered on Eibach Springs and Spax shockies.Dont know how much but it sits nice,handles very good but still retains a comfortable ride.
The wheels are 17inch League Noctures and all have very good tyres with plenty tread.The wheels have black centres and a silver lip.
The exhaust is a Scorpian backbox with twin round tailpipes.Sounds nice and gives off that nice Valver rasp while not being too loud.
The headlights have also been split and smoked,which contrast with the Diamond Black paintwork.

Under the bonnet is the factory fitted C20XE.
This is near enough standard with only a Green Cotton cone filter and Adj FPR fitted.

Inside is the standard Cavalier Gsi cloth seats.The drivers seat has a small tear in the bolster.Nothing major tho.
It has all the usual full electrics which all work.

Security wise it has been fitted with an alarm/immobiliser with remote start.Perfect for those cold mornings or if your just lazy.lol.

The car is priced to sell and i dont think it will be here for long at that.Come have a look,you wont be disapointed.Its a solid car,that is getting rare these days.A future classic.

I am open to swaps but must be a hatchback at the same value as mine and have 4 doors.
Im really after either a Vectra Gsi hatch or estate,a Mondeo ST24 hatch or estate or even an ST200 Mondeo.

The car is located in Buckhaven,Fife.

Im looking for £1600

Took some pics 2day.Not the best but gives an idea.
Looks sooo much better in real life.

[Edited on 22-04-2009 by Corsa_Sport21]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Very Clean Cavalier Gsi for sale...with pics.. 24 database queries in 0.0075161 seconds