corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Removing arch linings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Removing arch linings
K17VGY

User status: Offline
21st Apr 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need to get the arch linings out so i can remove the plastic arch trims any body no how to do it
csmooth21

21st Apr 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in the same situation mate, lol, i culdnt get the archs off at the front, so i jus broke them off haha, now i need to get that lining off the remove the bolts n reatatch
corsa120

21st Apr 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

come on lads its easy.....

jack the front of car up and take front wheel off the car, undo the arch lining from the front bumper (u may need to undo the nut holding the ARCH/FRONT BUMPER together so the arch liner pulls round from the bumper, and then theres just a couple of plastic nuts holding it in place, the rest is just brute force and ignorance and abit of common sense...

once removed the nuts on the back of the arch can be removed to take the front arch off..... im sorry but it really is an easy job guys
csmooth21

21st Apr 09 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha fanx, well if uve never done it before its not and if u dont wana break it lol

New Poll