corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parking ticket - **UPDATE**

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parking ticket - **UPDATE**
Daimo B

User status: Offline
29th Apr 09 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
UPDATE - just decided to read the letter in full, they are calinimin that:

"WE ARE HOLDING PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE ON FILE TO SUPPORT THIS CLAIM"

now ive not paid yet, should i ask them to post / e-mail me said evidence?

I'll tell them to take a long walk off a short cliff, and if they don't, then you will see them in court quite happily.

Then ask them what they will need to pay in court costs when they loose and get laughed at.

In fact, i'd even consider a call to the local paper about this one as its got a storey there and I reckon they've be interested.

Fine company will love that, and pull out
Captain_Rosco

29th Apr 09 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at their WEB SITE, it shows McDonald’s as one of their valued customers.

However it also says

quote:

Will my staff get a ticket?

No. We issue UKPC branded parking permits which cannot be duplicated. We would ask you to make sure they are clearly displayed on the windscreen at all times

And

quote:

Can we cancel issued parking tickets?
Absolutely, if a ticket has been issued in error or your visitor registration details were not received we can cancel tickets with the click of a button.You are in total control at all times.
quote:

I wouldn’t pay, but ask your manager to see if they had sorted it for you. If they haven't yet, you could write to them your self with a copy of your contract or some kind of letter headed paper from your manager explaining who you are, and why you choose to park at McDonald's all day long.

Also ask for the photo, and keep it for a memento. Then upload it to CS

[Edited on 29-04-2009 by Captain_Rosco]
FAZ
Premium Member

29th Apr 09 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ sounds like a plan, cheers
Daimo B

29th Apr 09 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why should YOU do all the work. They have screwed up.

I'd just ignore it, then if you get a court letter, then call them and tell them to suck your balls, and see you in court to make a mockery.
Carl

29th Apr 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Their photographic evidence stands for fuck all unless it is actually pics of you driving the car in. Call their bluff, ask for the evidence.
strick206

29th Apr 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
Bit uncalled for to be fair. People who work for mcdonalds get more stick than those sitting around doing nothing on the doll. A mate of mine went from £4.20 an hour to £45k a year in 5 years at mcdonalds...

You missed my point completely, there is nothing wrong with working there, i worked at Burger King for 2 and a half years while i was studying for my accounting degree

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Parking ticket - **UPDATE** 23 database queries in 0.0135751 seconds