corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Selling tickets on ebay.............does anyone?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Selling tickets on ebay.............does anyone?
Colin

User status: Offline
4th May 09 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not a tout however I bought 6 Oasis tickets last year for me & my mates.

Fast forward 6 months & Ive started a new job (cant go anymore) & my mates I bought for decided among themselves that manchester would be a better craik than Edinburgh to see Oasis.

I need rid & Ebay 'buy now' seems a logical place to sell them.

Question is - how much am I going to have to put ontop of the £50 face value so not to loose out? As ive heard the fees on tickets a rediculous??

Anyone advise? Would £60 each + £3 postage see my return?
_Allan_

4th May 09 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I'd put them on forums now. If you only wan't face value and are not after making a big profit then I'm sure you'd sell them in no time.
BluKoo

4th May 09 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't worry about feeling like a tout.

You bought them and fully intended on going, but now you have a valid reason to sell them.

Put them up on ebay with the starting figure at cost price (plus a little to cover whatever fees you think you might incurr), then just wait and see how much they go for.

Its not as if you're gonna rip anyone off. They will pay what they're happy to pay, and you might make a decent profit out of it.
Colin

4th May 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think trying to sell them as a listing of 6 could be difficult - what diddy buys 6 tickets after all

I was going to put them on individually with 6 available buy it now price.

Dont care about any profit I just want my £300 back lol
liamC

4th May 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alot of people would flog them for as much as possible, robbing fellow fans and generally being greedy thieving bastards.

I'd personally do exactly the same as you and sell them at face. Fair play fella.
AndyKent

4th May 09 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd stick them up as three pairs just under face value (say £90 a pair). If they sell for just under you'll still get £250 back which is pretty good.

More likely that three pairs will push over face value and you'll be quids in
a_j_mair

4th May 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold t in the park tickets on evay a few years ago, not sure how it has changed now though as fees are through the roof

id double check the fees and stick them on at slightly over cost to you.

might as well make a few quid for your hassles

id sell them in pares aswell
strick206

4th May 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sell them in a four and a 2

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Selling tickets on ebay.............does anyone? 23 database queries in 0.0106490 seconds