corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Politics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Politics
James

User status: Offline
3rd May 09 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone really interested in it?

Never really been that bothered about it but there are a lot of things that piss me off about this country at the moment.

Just been reading through the Tory policies and I really hope they get in in the next general election.
J da Silva

4th May 09 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would sooner not know anything of it and never be bothered with it, but I have to be interested in it, mainly for my work situation as I run a medium sized company and have a family (2 kids), I'm not so bothered about interest rates as my house is paid for, but I keep an eye on it because my siblings and friends have mortgages and I like to help out when I can and also I have to keep an eye on the energy rates.

I also have to keep an eye on employment laws, which are changing all the time, and to be honest all this I'd much rather put in the bin.
AndyKent

4th May 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fed up of hearing about it if that answers your question.

Whining, moaning, useless MPs from all parties just piss me off. Seemingly have nothing positive to add to our current situation, just bitch and moan from one party to another.

Bunch of tossers, the lot of them.
Colin

4th May 09 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont really pay any attention to it, I voted for the scottish christian party last election time because they wanted to reintroduce the belt in schools & public hanging!!
a_j_mair

4th May 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
Dont really pay any attention to it, I voted for the scottish christian party last election time because they wanted to reintroduce the belt in schools & public hanging!!

brilliant

they all act like a bunch of school kids shouting, heckling and name calling in the house of commons

doesn't matter who gets voted in at next election they are all the same, full of broken promises

read in the paper today something to do with early release form prison, large percentage are against it but the prisons are fuller than ever and they cant build them quick enough to house the crooks#

i say get an old boat and moor it 10 miles off shore, if they escape good luck to them.
Hammer

4th May 09 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it doesn't interest you you're burying your head in the sand.
ed

4th May 09 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It frustrates me.
Kerry

4th May 09 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All about the BNP for me
eddiewhiteley

4th May 09 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive buried my head in the sand. a long time ago
mattk

4th May 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive never voted and I never will

till the BNP are up for election

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Politics 23 database queries in 0.0108478 seconds