corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Michael Jackson Tickets Sat 16th Jan 2010

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Michael Jackson Tickets Sat 16th Jan 2010
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th May 09 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought these tickets and now cant go on this date and am hoping to go this year as im away end of this year/beging of next.

Seats are in block BK 405, row B, seats 554-557 so close to the front of that level.

Would swap for other earlier dtaes in similar position or will pay extra for better seats.

If not price is £95 each and will post special delivery when i get them for free.

cheers
Graeme
fazza

5th May 09 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

let me speak to the gf tomorow and if she is here then i will have these
fightstar

5th May 09 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All the fudd has nearly gone about MJ, tickets be cheap as chips week before the gig, when the "yeh i got tickets" factor has gone, and no im not bitter i have some tickets already.
Graeme
Premium Member

6th May 09 at 17:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, i really want some for earlier on and im hopeing i get some, peopel still asking silly money for these on ebay, after the booking fee im making only a few quid. Just want my money back to buy others.

[Edited on 06-05-2009 by Graeme]
Graeme
Premium Member

6th May 09 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to say there are 4 tickets.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Michael Jackson Tickets Sat 16th Jan 2010 25 database queries in 0.0086050 seconds