corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » so yea... which is faster

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author so yea... which is faster
corsa_rob

User status: Offline
7th May 09 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame...the r5 wud start loosing at 100mph...the 205 maybe well be the winning...i know the 106 wud beat the r 5, the clio im unsure to be honest that little bit more cc cud push it forgot what the other choice was...but the whole point in the thread im guessing is its xcore's decision on what car to buy next...to which i wud answer 206 gti 1.6 or the 106 gti...clios are not cool...renault 5 ures struggle to find one as gud as what the others will be... the 205's are pretty sound...IF the high mileage isnt meaning that it aint had an oil change for half its life 205's seem to be the kings of handling in the matter imo...if not its the 106 gti...which i want sooo bad...i drive a vts and it just doesnt cut it lol
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
7th May 09 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

206 GTI's are awful to me for some reason.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » so yea... which is faster 23 database queries in 0.0072579 seconds