corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anyone have more than 1 job?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does anyone have more than 1 job?
Brabus

User status: Offline
7th May 09 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work for a bank full time mon-fri 9-5 and have last week applied for a warehouse job just down the road from where i live, hours will be 6-10 at night with possible overtime at weekends. Hope i get it as im hoping to furnish the new house and pay off some debts.
Fonz
Premium Member

7th May 09 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flame-red
To be fair if i was in the same position, and i was earnin a decent wage id probably not push myself to get another job, spend time on a hobby

thats the way i do it!
Ash_EP3

7th May 09 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From next month I will be working:
- 4 days a week IT
- 1 day a week uni top up
- 4 hours on sunday at Lidl

I once did 45 days in a row working all weekend at Lidl and all week at an IT company I shit you not it aged me badly
Carl

7th May 09 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look for bar work in alternative venues, such as leisure centres, golf courses that type of place. They are really slow paced so you get experience that way. I imagine working in a busy bar is tiring. The bar I worked at used to allow away fans in on a matchday as it is right next door, used to be none stop and generally full of cocks, hated it, but other times it was spot on.
richardworrall
Premium Member

7th May 09 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a 9-5 job in the week and have a second job at weekends doing stag and hen parties and corporate team building.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does anyone have more than 1 job? 23 database queries in 0.0079780 seconds