corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ANY INTEREST? 2002 SEAT Ibiza 1.9 TDi Sport 130 PD, Metallic Silver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ANY INTEREST? 2002 SEAT Ibiza 1.9 TDi Sport 130 PD, Metallic Silver
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   15th May 09 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2002 SEAT Ibiza 1.9 TDi Sport 130 PD, Metallic Silver

Very clean example of a Ibiza of this age, few stone chips and a small scuff on the bumper but thats it! (Bumper for spraying included in the sale or can be done and fitted for the buyer at an extra price).

Car has 95k on the clock which is bearly run in for this engine. It still pulls hard and strong when asked to and returns brilliant MPG for the size of the car and engine (40's round town, 50's-60's on the motorway!). The 6 speed gearbox (only available on the 130 engines) is perfect for the car, managing to do only 1800rpm at 70MPH in 6th gear - effortless!

Outside, the car has been garnished with genunine SEAT parts:

- 17" SEAT Leon FR+ alloy wheels (very similar to the Ibiza Cupra Alloys) with very good condition Uniroyal Rainsport 2 tyres. A full size spare tyre with plenty of tread (Bridgestone tyre) is in the boot, complete with car tool kit.

- Colour coded bumpers and mirror covers

- Xenon/HID headlights with matching sidelights

- Cupra hunnycombe front top and bottom grills with foglights.

- SEAT 3rd brake light spoiler

- Washed weekly and "detailed" monthly (ask my girlfriend!)

Inside, the car is fully loaded with toys:

- Climate Control (AC blows ice cold for the summer and clears the windscreen in seconds for the winter)

- Cruise Control (fantastic tool for motorway crusing and the dreaded speed cameras!)

- Electric front windows (working fully at proper speed, not tired and old like some cars)

- Electric/Heated mirrors (perfect for driving in the rain)

- 6 Dial Dashboard (includes Speedo, Rev counter, Fuel Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Oil Temperature Gauge and Voltmeter all back lit in red)

- Apline CD/Mp3/Radio headunit (in red to match dashboard backlight) with uprated rear components, professionally fitted amp (hidden) and JL audio small sub - can be removed at buyers request). Also, fully intergrated Bluetooth handsfree kit which mutes stereo is included. Phone holder also fitted

- Full alarm/central locking with "chirps" for arm/disarm. One radio key and one emergancy key.

- Grippy and comfortable sport seats with red stitching to match dashboard lights, no signs of major wear. Also SEAT sport mats with red outline.

- SEAT Sport Gear Knob (brand new!) with red outline and matching handbrake gator (no wear at all!)

- Uprated interior light with submarine lights (in red of course!)

- Leather steering wheel (many sport's didn't come with these!)

- 4 Airbags

During my ownership, the car has been serviced regulary (more fequently that the schedule suggests) to a high standard by myself and friends of mine in the automotive insudsty. The service book is packed with receipts and invoices for parts and works carried out showing a more than comprehensive service history. The car is regually "health checked" by myself using VAG-COM (will include cable and driver CD in sale) and any faults rectified immediatlly. In my opinion this car has a more than full service history. Recent work carried out to the car includes:

- Oil changed (505.01)

- New filters

- New coolant temperature sensor/coolant

- Drivers side lock adjusted

- A/C Pump renewed and gassed

- New boost pipes (common problem on the Ibiza them popping off, brand new ones fitted so no need to worry about that!)

Cambelt was carried at out ~60k as it is ment to be meaning there is another 25k worry free!

Car is HPI clear (certificate can be produced) and open to any inspection. Test drive subject to insurance, otherwise i'm happy to take anyone out for a quick drive. 4 months tax (very cheap anyway! Going down to £110 a year!) and 10 months MOT will be included at time of sale. Insurance is very cheap - cheaper than anything else with similar power!

Genuine Reason for Sale - Ordering an Alfa Mito!

Call David on 07795 202202 for any more information.

Couple of pictures:

(Pre new wheels)

I am looking for £3300, car can also be sold on the orginal Sport wheels for a slightly reduced price with part worn tyres.

[Edited on 15-05-2009 by pow]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » ANY INTEREST? 2002 SEAT Ibiza 1.9 TDi Sport 130 PD, Metallic Silver 25 database queries in 0.0091810 seconds