corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 VOLKSWAGEN BORA HIGHLINE TDI 170BHP BLUE 37K

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 VOLKSWAGEN BORA HIGHLINE TDI 170BHP BLUE 37K
scottc1088

User status: Offline
16th May 09 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for sale is my bora highline tdi in met shadow blue, its been very well looked after and has only had 2 previous keepers.
its hpi clear and hasnt been involved in any accidents, it drives well and is excellent on fuel, im averaging at 49mpg on a run
mot till march 2010
tax till july 2009 tax is only £120 for 12 months
its been remapped my stealth racing and has the printout to, its running 170bhp and 295lbft.
the car has only done 36k and has full service history so is in excellent condition.
fk coilovers all round
fk front aint roll bar
audi rs6 alloys
debadged front grill
new rear discs and greenstuff pads
just been serviced

with it being the highline model its got plenty of extra's such as:
full black leather
heated front seats
rear parking sensors
6 speed gearbox
6 disc cd changer in dash

plus all the usual stuff suck as air con, r/c/l,abs, pas etc

the car has full service history and will come with some reciepts and the old mot's.
everything works as it should, if you need more info, pics or want to view the car then send me an u2u and ill do my best to help
£6500 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 VOLKSWAGEN BORA HIGHLINE TDI 170BHP BLUE 37K 25 database queries in 0.3435750 seconds