corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day...Surveyors

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job Day...Surveyors
Fad

User status: Offline
21st May 09 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My work Colleague is doing the CEM degree at the moment and I am doing the Post Grad diploma as I am currently retraining.

I'm lucky as a QS as I have a varied role which gives me a good insight into building surving.

At the moment I am exposesd to stuff like Project management, specification of works/buildings, doing EPC's, Party wall awards and even down to property management.

Granted i'm not paid as well as a corporate QS but my role is varied and I enjoy what I am doing and have certain freedoms I wouldnt have otherwise.

Only issue moving into this field is that there are some serious uncertain times ahead
charcoalgrill

21st May 09 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

andy- i completed the course in august 07- when did you finish? am now at University West of England in Bristol, about to finish my first year
AndyKent

21st May 09 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Completed mine last August, so was a year behind you.

I've still got a few months to go on the first year, they only did a december intake, so I actually have to take my year 1 exams at the beginning of September!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Job Day...Surveyors 23 database queries in 0.0237260 seconds