corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone that's used Jet2's online check in

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone that's used Jet2's online check in
radicalry00

User status: Offline
22nd May 09 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Booked my flights with Jet2 and decided to use their online check in service. This might be a daft question but what do I do when I get to the airport?

Do I just bypass the check in section and go straight to the terminal that my flight's departing from? I'm just taking hand luggage with me and I'm flying from Leeds Bradford. I've got my boarding passes printed out and everything.

Any help appreciated.
radicalry00

22nd May 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, how long before my flight boards should I be in the airport if I've checked in online? Cheers.
ed

22nd May 09 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just go straight to security, you will have already printed your boarding pass and selected your seat online 24 hours in advance. Just for your info, if you do choose to check in a bag you will be able to drop it at the express bag drop areas, or whatever is provided at the airport.
ed

22nd May 09 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As for time, it will say on the boarding pass, but as a rule of thumb its 2 hours for an international flight, you need to be at the gate 30 minutes before departure time.
Danny P

22nd May 09 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This has just reminded me I need to check in for when to go to Oslo in June.

Cheers
Fonz
Premium Member

22nd May 09 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

print off the boarding card 24hours before you fly

skip the check desk and straight to security, there is a barcode on the "card" you print, i would advise print in higher quality, i didnt and it took a few goes!

then you are sorted
radicalry00

22nd May 09 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys. My flight boards at 6.35 Monday morning so going to get to the airport about 5.30 I think.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone that's used Jet2's online check in 23 database queries in 0.0115271 seconds