corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bank day - overdraft

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bank day - overdraft
a_j_mair

User status: Offline
4th Jun 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair
you obviously dont have an overdraft if they are charging you £40/wk for being over drawn

you need to get yourself an overdraft set up for say £100

so if you ever go overdrawn a little you wont get charged

But dont go over your orverdraft like i've done in the past lol

or dont go into it at all

an overdraft is a back up not an extra £100 you can spend in the pub

some people make me laugh that because they have an overdraft they think the have more money as in up to the overdraft limit is there money
Neo

4th Jun 09 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo
Dont think they can freeze it as you owe them money. think its like £30 ever other week or soemthing daft like that.

My house mate went withdrawn, had to pay a fixed fee ~30 then £5 a day for 10 days, followed by £10 a day thereon.

She didnt notice as she thought she had been paid, 20 days later she got a shock !

People need to realise you cant rely on overdrafts, however its sensible to put a small overdraft limit on your account in the event that your phone bill goes out twice/you withdraw a tenner and only have £9.99 in your account etc
ed

4th Jun 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by ed
Most people don't know banks do this until the get dry bummed by them. It's an easy mistake to make, and a slight piss take that they charge you so much for going something as petty as 50p over. Just need to be careful!

BANK not CHARITY..

I say broken legs for 1p!
I say you're a fucking idiot, but never mind.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bank day - overdraft 23 database queries in 0.0111358 seconds