corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » W A N T E D New engine and 5 speed gearbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author W A N T E D New engine and 5 speed gearbox
fatboykitson

User status: Offline
29th Apr 03 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need a new engine cus mine is F****D, any size considered as long as it will go straight in 1.28v,16v, 1.48v,16v, 1.68v,16v My car was a 1.28v if no one has an engine the parts from a cylinder head might do cus my crankshaft pulley pulled the cog that the cambelt goes round off and f****d up the timin so i need new valves rocker arms maybe even pistons

cheers....
miles

29th Apr 03 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be selling my 1.4 16v with 25k on it, ported head, oil changed every 6k, new head gasket, cam belt, valve stem seals etc soon.

Got a new ecu without the immobiliser.

It made 121bhp with a mantzel powerbox.

Sell it for £500 without the mantzel, £750 with it.
Fad

29th Apr 03 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi mate breaking a 1.4 16v got a 16v cylinderhead and most bottom end bits like cranks shaft and pistons etc u2u me if u need any info got gear box, clutch, mopst things

fad
rodders16v

29th Apr 03 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a 1.2 8v m8 very good engine and yors if u make me a recenable offer
v5uk

29th Apr 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey fatboy
where you from? i have a 1.4 8v SRi engine and cr gearbox with loom and ecu - only done something like 62000 miles or at the right price you can have the engine out the birds car thats a 1.2 8v - u2u me and let me know if your interested
fatboykitson

30th Apr 03 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to mess u about boys but i got a new head today so wont be needin new engine after all only cost me £60 to fix my car........ "I HOPE"!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » W A N T E D New engine and 5 speed gearbox 23 database queries in 0.0083539 seconds