corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gordon Brown

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gordon Brown
Edd

User status: Offline
5th Jun 09 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John wtf are you talking about i mentioned a nation and you think im talking about you?

what an ego you have you fanny
John

5th Jun 09 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shut up you clown, if you reply to something i've said there's a good chance you are trying to get a dig in somewhere, it wasn't because you'd mentioned just a nation either.

Cool kid on the block since you got the internet installed aren't you.
Edd

5th Jun 09 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Shut up you clown, if you reply to something i've said there's a good chance you are trying to get a dig in somewhere, it wasn't because you'd mentioned just a nation either.

Cool kid on the block since you got the internet installed aren't you.

i never replied to anything you said did i?

you are an irrelevance to me

by the way im in work if that suits your pathetic agenda
richc

5th Jun 09 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
quote:
I don't think anybody that lived through thatcher will vote anybody but labour, well the odd bnp etc but people still haven't forgotten.

Thatcher saved this country. She got rid of our debts and sold off all the uselss companies that were making a worse dent in our economy than helping it.

Labour since have done nothing but ruin the country. I did not vote for them.

Thank chris someone else agress. Im not old enough to experience this era, but having done my research, this is my making of if:

Labour put the country in recession (like now).
People voted maggie and her clan to 'sort it out'
Labour made that much of a mess it took the full 8 years to sort it out.
In that time, labour was saying how nothing had changed, so they use that in their promo and everybody votes for them again.
And apresto, we are here again!

Labour dont support the labourer!
Daimo B

5th Jun 09 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

No matter what she done, I've not spoken to one person that lived through her that agrees with that and they won't vote tory.

I can say exactly the same down here with everyone older that I know of. How they say Thatcher saved the country, and how she put the masses in front of the individuals. How she got rid of our debt that labour created, saved our economy, saved one of our of our islands from invasion.

She was a hard ass, and got things done.

She didn't bend over and take a royal shafting from every other country and politician because it was "politically correct and would get them votes i the next election"

She done what was needed to be done to save our financial economy and our country. Lots of people didn't like it, they lost their jobs, towns collapsed... Yes towns collapsed, but the UK didn't... Whats more important? A few towns, or an entire country?

And looky looky where we all are again with Labour.

I wonder if those people you speak to are for the modern chav freebie PCorrectness, can't do anything, health and saftey obsessed country we live in today. Ask them what it was like in the 80's and if there was any more respect and decency then????

Im just saying what labour has screwed up before you get all ancy.
John

5th Jun 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They aren't any of them they just don't agree that she done the country a favour, whether labour are voted out or not will depend on how many of them there are imo.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gordon Brown 23 database queries in 0.5005500 seconds