corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon Door Cards and Smoked FK Headlights

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carbon Door Cards and Smoked FK Headlights
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jun 09 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right these are all I have left from My Sport and have no use for it due to new car soon so here we go.

Carbon Door Cards for a 3dr Corsa B, purchased from ebay for £175 delivered, fitted into car so screw holes are there, they are not perfect with a couple scratches here and there, collection only.
£80

Morette Headlights for a Corsa B
Painted in Black, in aerosal and tbh its a pretty good finish, not perfect but good for a rattle can job.
All fixings in tact, have done the indicator mod on these so the standard indicator bulbs and holders will push into the inner lamps, they're not perfect as they are old morettes, lamps are all good, some very slight corrosion but not noticeable.
Sold!

FK Crystal Smoked Depo Headlights

Purchased from FK in belgium and imported them over for £110.
They are crystal with a black inner casing, look really nice and classy, one of the clips on the back has broken when I removed them, the headlights didnt move with it broken anyway.
Please note these are LHD Headlights so are not MOT passable even thought members on here have managed to pass them and it depends on MOT station really.
£60

You can see at the bottom right of this picture that the little clip has broken.

All prices are without postage, u2u me if interested.

[Edited on 12-06-2009 by Green Thing]

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
evans_corsab

10th Jun 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd bud
pazz1991

10th Jun 09 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'ed aswel
evans_corsab

10th Jun 09 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dibss on the morettes
WAT 550 N

10th Jun 09 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
Adam C
Premium Member

10th Jun 09 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the morettes are on hold for neilGSI who has until saturday, so prov. sold to him until saturday

GregGsi
Premium Member

10th Jun 09 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud send me your number to thanks

BHP vaux
corsa dan

11th Jun 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate very intrested in the morrtes
Adam C
Premium Member

11th Jun 09 at 18:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right everythings still for sale

I wont post the door cards and I wont split them, they are cheap as they are and if anyone will pick them up then they can have them for that price.

Still have the FK's

Had alot of interest in the morettes, few time wasters but have a couple of people interested

oli_the_thread

11th Jun 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dam you being in conrwall
Adam C
Premium Member

11th Jun 09 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morettes Prov. sold

Craig P

11th Jun 09 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You Selling the Green Thing?
djgritt
Premium Member

11th Jun 09 at 22:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where in Cornwall?
gez bay

12th Jun 09 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate! only now seen your u2u. my computer is playing up latley and i cant read them. let me know if you still got them. really interested in them
nathsxi

12th Jun 09 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interested in the fk`s mate, how much posted? and do you need to make changes to any of the wiring for them to fit?
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Jun 09 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig P
You Selling the Green Thing?

Yes will be doing so in a couple months time

djgritt - st austell mate

gez c16b - someone should be paying for them tonight, if not then will let you know mate

nathsxi - £70posted no changes to the wiring as they take all the standard corsa bulbs, just that the headlights are LHD

Craig P

12th Jun 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why
Its Mint.The only Mint Coloured Corsa i like,Infact its one of my Favourite's on here
evans_corsab

12th Jun 09 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morettes are bought
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Jun 09 at 20:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

morettes are sold, cheers mate

Craig - had it near on 3 years now, had my time with it and served its purpose, if I kept it I would need a garage and only thing I would want to do with it is spend a silly amount of money on it, including a LET Conversion, but after adding up the sums with that money I could buy a MK4 Astra Gsi with change to tweak it.

Know which one I would rather have tbh

Craig P

12th Jun 09 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Green Thing
morettes are sold, cheers mate

Craig - had it near on 3 years now, had my time with it and served its purpose, if I kept it I would need a garage and only thing I would want to do with it is spend a silly amount of money on it, including a LET Conversion, but after adding up the sums with that money I could buy a MK4 Astra Gsi with change to tweak it.

Know which one I would rather have tbh

Fair point i suspose.I want to move on from the Corsa seen but something holding me back
Got to move on at some point though,It is a shame though.If i had the Money i would actually Buy it.

Are the Wheels For Sale by any Chance?If so U2U Me
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Jun 09 at 20:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea I feel the need to move on tbh, honestly if i still had my garage I would just store the thing tbh, its not really worth fook all and needs attention.

I still love them for the many mod's that can be done, and different styles and many mod's can be done cheaply.
Wheels will most likely go with the car unless i find another set of 15's to go on later on, I will let you know mate.

Craig P

12th Jun 09 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yea I feel the need to move on tbh, honestly if i still had my garage I would just store the thing tbh, its not really worth fook all and needs attention.

I still love them for the many mod's that can be done, and different styles and many mod's can be done cheaply.
Wheels will most likely go with the car unless i find another set of 15's to go on later on, I will let you know mate.

Agreed.Its looks perfect from the Pics,Except 1 little Dent.

Please dont let the Wheels go,They are to Good.Im also intrested in the White Dials & Dial Rings.Any chance of a swop 4 my standard one's?As your not going to get extra Money for the Car with these in so....Plus you will be Helping out a fellow Corsa Member
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Jun 09 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe but I still have the car for the minute, so I wont do anything to it or remove anything until I have my new car

Yep everyone mentions the dent, but not every car is perfect, I would be 100% for selling it but its and R reg Corsa 1.0 worth fek all tbh, and for the grief and agro i would probably get with all its faults I'd rather just store it for the minute

Craig P

12th Jun 09 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Maybe but I still have the car for the minute, so I wont do anything to it or remove anything until I have my new car

Yep everyone mentions the dent, but not every car is perfect, I would be 100% for selling it but its and R reg Corsa 1.0 worth fek all tbh, and for the grief and agro i would probably get with all its faults I'd rather just store it for the minute

When you getting a New Car?Why dont you just Break it then?Probs make more Money?

Im not Nit-Picking or anything i just noticed it before.
Adam C
Premium Member

12th Jun 09 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

few months time, and breaking it means i will have to get the standard parts again and it will just end up costing me, and plus i no longer have the premises to strip a car aswell.

Yea i know mate, the car really has seen better days, and tbh lost all interest in it at the moment, think i will just put it on ebay when the time comes, if i get 700quid back for it i would be happy

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon Door Cards and Smoked FK Headlights 26 database queries in 0.0304511 seconds