corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Roller cab's and top Drawers

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Roller cab's and top Drawers
alan t

User status: Offline
14th Jun 09 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i try to stick with the bigger names for tools but as for toolbox i got mines from machine mart. roll cab, middle box and top box. all with ball bearing runners and the drawers lined. cant fault it tbh. got it all for a good price and its built just as well as other peoples in my workshop i.e snap on, mac etc.

[Edited on 14-06-2009 by alan t]
LeeM

14th Jun 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got halfords gear at home but when i get into a garage i'll be getting high end gear, probably snap on so i can show off
Ste
Premium Member

15th Jun 09 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to throw a spanner in the works

Have a look at Stahlwille. Not many people have heard of them but they are good tools. We use them in the Aerospace Industry and they are top notch. They are easily as good as Snap On and the boxes will stand out in the workshop from everyone else's red boxes.

Clickety Click

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Roller cab's and top Drawers 24 database queries in 0.0074520 seconds