corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MarkSport.

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MarkSport.
MarkSport

User status: Offline
24th Jun 09 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Luke
By revealing marksport's real eyedentity i wasn't trying to get him a ban ect.

What ian has said seems like special treatment. Most members rip the piss out of this kid & they don't hold back. These are members that have been here along time.

I think it's pretty unfair. He brings all the shit on himself anyway.

So if members rip the piss out of me or the new targeted member will_doyle, will those people get a ban aswell?

Mark maybe a nice lad, but he's going to cause you more trouble than his account is worth IMO.

comments like that which ian is on about,maybe if people took the time to get to know me you would see i am a decent lad that will do anything to help out if you ever need it.i have met a fair amount of people on this forum and being the ex wm organiser got to organise some good meets and meet new faces.all i want to do is enjoy a forum.thats all
chloe16v

24th Jun 09 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I disagree that he brings the shit on himself.

Even if he did years ago - why is this thread full of it. Did posting some shit once sentance him to a life of jibes or can we move on at any point?

And re other people getting ripped, if they want me to step in I'll do it there as well. I don't like to see bullying and victimisation and I'll do what I can to curtail it. That offer is open to anyone.

And I'll ask you to observe how much trouble he currently is compared to the people on this page who can't give it a rest.

[Edited on 24-06-2009 by Ian]

does that mean i might be left alone by the few people on here that just love to anoy me
Luke

24th Jun 09 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:
Originally posted by Luke
By revealing marksport's real eyedentity i wasn't trying to get him a ban ect.

What ian has said seems like special treatment. Most members rip the piss out of this kid & they don't hold back. These are members that have been here along time.

I think it's pretty unfair. He brings all the shit on himself anyway.

So if members rip the piss out of me or the new targeted member will_doyle, will those people get a ban aswell?

Mark maybe a nice lad, but he's going to cause you more trouble than his account is worth IMO.

comments like that which ian is on about,maybe if people took the time to get to know me you would see i am a decent lad that will do anything to help out if you ever need it.i have met a fair amount of people on this forum and being the ex wm organiser got to organise some good meets and meet new faces.all i want to do is enjoy a forum.thats all

Well done, i'm really proud of your goal you reached . It's an internet forum, it's just words on a computer screen. Grow some & don't take it to heart instead of whinging like a bitch all the time then people might actually start taking you serious & not " picking " on you.
Eck
Premium Member

24th Jun 09 at 22:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Even if he did years ago - why is this thread full of it. Did posting some shit once sentance him to a life of jibes or can we move on at any point?

And re other people getting ripped, if they want me to step in I'll do it there as well. I don't like to see bullying and victimisation and I'll do what I can to curtail it. That offer is open to anyone.

And I'll ask you to observe how much trouble he currently is compared to the people on this page who can't give it a rest.

I understand what has been said and will take heed to the warnings, but that shit had to be done Sorry

[Edited on 24-06-2009 by Eck]
MarkSport

24th Jun 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what your saying and i can understand where you are coming from.im not the only member getting victimised here.a few others are but its up to them to sort it.i had never mentioned this thread to ian at all,he just seen it develop on his own..at the end of the day he just wants a forum that he has had for 10 years to run smoothly...i'm not being funny but it has gone on since last march easily...its got to the point that its really stupid and immature on members parts who decide to join in
chloe16v

24th Jun 09 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg and he is still whinging
Luke

24th Jun 09 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's really stupid & immature, why come back on a different name only to be found out & get ripped again?

I don't care if you decide to stay or go, but it's abit annoying that you whinge about being victimised when you can give it out just as much as anyone else, thats why you got the ban because you was being a twat.

If you take the serious replies in this thread you shouldn't have any problems. Just remember, it's the internet.
MarkSport

24th Jun 09 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cb87

not whinging,just getting my point across..thats all...I'm going to stop with the replies to this thread now as its gone well stupid for no reason..
LukeS

24th Jun 09 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
quote:

not whinging,just getting my point across..thats all...I'm going to stop with the replies to this thread now as its gone well stupid for no reason..

Good
nathy_87

25th Jun 09 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be honest when he was signed in as little_duke, he seemed decent enough to me, helped me with stuff. Think if people don't start booking thier ideas up there are going to be some banning in places.

[Edited on 25-06-2009 by 5dr corsa-3dr_polo]
harrisp

25th Jun 09 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

does that mean i might be left alone by the few people on here that just love to anoy me

cb seems to get a lot of abuse which I would class as bullying and personal attacks from even mature members and nothing is ever said.
taylorboosh

25th Jun 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian

you dont get the privilage till you send me those epic pics

on another note cb does get a load of stick, sometimes from me, the time in my jobs thread was just because i was in a bad mood tbh and needed an outlet, sorry
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

25th Jun 09 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

please let this thread die.
nathy_87

25th Jun 09 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lock it then
chloe16v

25th Jun 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:

cb seems to get a lot of abuse which I would class as bullying and personal attacks from even mature members and nothing is ever said.

this is true, even from mods *cough*matt h*cough*

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MarkSport. 23 database queries in 0.0153990 seconds