corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DoDo Juice arrived :D now with added arguement...

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DoDo Juice arrived :D now with added arguement...
Gareth F

User status: Offline
26th Jun 09 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
quote:
Originally posted by antnee
People are getting it wrong here, the products don't tend to add to the shine, its the technique that does that. The products give durability, so less effort is required later on to get that same shine. Like Blukoo said about one of his brothers clients, they spent £1000+ on a full detail and protection, so for the following 6 months he only has to snowfoam the car to keep it clean!

Ive going to use some Dodo juice polish then wax tomorrow, which I know should last about 3 months, using stuff from halfords (turtle wax polishing wax or something) at most it lasts a month!

Asked me for advice then went and got it from elsewhere then?!

[Edited on 26-06-2009 by Rich H]

Cheeky
antnee

26th Jun 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
People are getting it wrong here, the products don't tend to add to the shine, its the technique that does that. The products give durability, so less effort is required later on to get that same shine. Like Blukoo said about one of his brothers clients, they spent £1000+ on a full detail and protection, so for the following 6 months he only has to snowfoam the car to keep it clean!

Ive going to use some Dodo juice polish then wax tomorrow, which I know should last about 3 months, using stuff from halfords (turtle wax polishing wax or something) at most it lasts a month!

DOH! Forgot you sold the stuff as well, I was looking on RB's site getting names of stuff as I was sending the messeges!

I WILL order from you next time, as I should be ordering some more stuff in a few weeks
spikedjack

26th Jun 09 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends on how much time you have i guess.

i like cleaning my car however, i get bored real quick when spending stupid amounts of time on it for shows etc.

good products play a great part but so would skill with cheaper products like g3 for example
SR91

26th Jun 09 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

FAQ TBH IMO BUD.
Nic Barnes

26th Jun 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin bird (one that flies not some ugly woman into scat) has shit upon the spoiler on my corsa. i think i will leave it there or will it affect its performance? does anyone know the answer?
antnee

26th Jun 09 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will lose performance as its extra weight
Daveskater
Premium Member

26th Jun 09 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
People clean their cars for satisfaction. If they want the knowledge that they used quality products on the car whilst cleaning it (regardless of price) then let them be.

If its not your cup of tea to spend loads on cleaning your car and a bucket and sponge suffices, then thats your satisfaction.

[Edited on 26-06-2009 by Daveskater]

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
SR91

26th Jun 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
fuckin bird (one that flies not some ugly woman into scat) has shit upon the spoiler on my corsa. i think i will leave it there or will it affect its performance? does anyone know the answer?

Will kill the lacquer
Nic Barnes

26th Jun 09 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not arsed tbh spoiler has paint missing from when i reversed into a gate at work anyway.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DoDo Juice arrived :D now with added arguement... 24 database queries in 0.0204358 seconds