corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Semi-Smoothed boot - SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Semi-Smoothed boot - SOLD
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jun 09 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FOR SALE

Vauxhall Corsa B Semi-smoothed boot
Fibre glassed
Includes the wiring loom, spoiler bracket, washer plumbing and a corsasport.co.uk sticker
Lower half was resprayed roughly 2 months ago

Its in need of some attention around the original boot lock area as there is a hair line crack around where it once was. However, I cannot get my camera to show it up. Should imagine it would be easy to fix when painted the colour of your car.

Im asking £40 which I feel is a fair price - NOW SOLD!

Collection only from Tamworth, Staffordshire. Please feel free to u2u me with any questions.

Thank you for looking

[Edited on 30-06-2009 by shaunmods]

[Edited on 30-06-2009 by shaunmods]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Semi-Smoothed boot - SOLD 25 database queries in 0.2747231 seconds